List all new links
Be Prepared- Earthquake
Be Prepared- Fire
Be Prepared- Flood
|Washington County Oregon RACES/ARES D-STAR Information Page
Here is a wealth of information on Icom's D-STAR. This site has PDFs, videos, and more.
Link added with permission from: Washington County, OR ARES/RACES Team (http://www.washcoares.org).
|12/18/2007||Be Prepared- Flood||California Data Exchange Center - Current River Conditions
Get up to the minute water levels on rivers and creeks that are monitored by California's Department of Water Resources.
|1/13/2008||Emergency Information||County of Sacramento Emergency Information
Various links to emergency information in and around Sacramento.
|1/13/2008||Emergency Information||City of Davis Emergency Information
Various links to emergency information that primarily pertains to the City of Davis, but also has some Yolo County information included.
|US Amateur Radio Licensing Practice Test
A new set of practice tests. Another way to practice.
|RACES Resource Library
RACES Resource Library
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- 2-Way Radio Fundamentals - Part 1 (PPT 687K)
- 2-Way Radio Fundamentals - Part 2 (PPT 1.9 MB)
- Portable Radio Fundamentals Part 1 (DOC 61K)
- Portable Radio Fundamentals Part 2 (DOC 78K)
|Disaster Survival Skills for the Urban Environment
- Disaster Survival Skills for the Urban Environment Updated Sept. 2007 (PowerPoint 3.26 Mb)
- The Day After: 24 Hours Following A Nuclear Blast (PDF 1.01 Mb)
- The First Scenario: A Nuclear Attack!
|3/8/2008||Emergency Communications||Outpost Packet Message Manager Homepage
Outpost Packet Message Manager
|ARRLWeb: First Contact Award Certificate Request
First Contact Award Certificate Request. Do you want to recognize someone who just made their first two-way radio communications by Amateur radio?
|3/20/2008||Ham Radio||PL-259 Installation Made Easy for RG8X
Video: PL-259 Installation Made Easy for RG8X